WHICH IS THE RIGHT CLASS FOR ME?
- I want to practice yoga in the comfort of my own home.
- I don’t have a fixed weekly schedule, so I want to be able to do yoga at whatever times suit me.
- I want to be part of a friendly and supportive like-minded community.
- I want the opportunity to do the same class again and again.
- I want to join your classes even though I live far from North West London.
FACE TO FACE YOGA
- I love the special vibe that you only get in a live public class.
- I love the fact that my teacher can watch me and correct my mistakes.
- I love that I am always welcome and valued whenever I walk into the class.
- I look forward to that special “me” time each week, where I can relax and re-charge.
- I like trying out new things, taking myself out of my comfort zone every once in a while.
- I would like the entire yoga session to be focussed on my needs.
- I have limited time and therefore want the most effective way to learn yoga.
- I want the yoga sessions to take place at times that suit me.
- I would like to benefit from life coaching guidance.
- I want to learn about specific aspects of yoga (eg chakras) in great depth.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
” Love that I can replay classes when it suits my schedule. 😁 “
” Am now practicing yoga 3-4 a week instead of one class a week. “
“Thank you Miti & Mehul for a wonderful session. Definitely feel relaxed and stretched out this Sunday morning – perfect start to the day. Looking forward to the next class! 💞”
We would love to hear from you, so please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have: