WHY PRIVATE YOGA WITH MITI OR MEHUL?
1) The focus is 100% on you and the entire sessions are tailored to your needs. These could include:
- Core Strength
- Stress Management
- Spine and Back
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Spirituality and Inner Peace –
- Any other areas of your health and well-being that you wish to develop.
2) This is the most effective way to develop your practice and maximise the efficiency of your investment in yoga.
3) The sessions take place at times that suit you in the convenience of your own home.
4) If you are a novice then we can help you to learn the basics in detail so that you can confidently attend public yoga classes.
5) We can also offer coaching to help you face the challenges in your life.
RATES FOR ONE TO ONE SESSIONS
|Duration:||60 mins||90 mins||120 mins|
|Number of people|
|1 – 2||£72||£96||£120|
|3 – 4||£96||£120||£144|
|5 – 6||£120||£144||£168|
|7 – 10||£144||£168||£192|
|11 – 20||£168||£192||£216|
DISCOUNTS FOR COMMUNITIES AND BULK BOOKINGS
Generous discounts are available for communities or for booking 10 sessions in advance. Please enquire for details.
Travel to session location is free for the first 15 minutes from Pinner. After that it is 75p per minute.
If you have to cancel a session and give us more than 72 hour notice then you will get a full refund.
We will refund 50% of the fee if you cancel with more than 24 hour notice.
No refunds will be given for cancelling a session with less than 24 hour notice.
– Testimony from a private yoga student
WHERE WILL WE BE DOING THE ONE TO ONE YOGA?
Travel is free up to 15 minutes by car from Pinner (HA5), after that it is 75p per minute.
* Using an application like Zoom or Skype.
** When there are no social distancing restrictions (eg due to coronavirus).
WHAT HAPPENS DURING A TYPICAL ONE TO ONE SESSION?
We will start a typical session by reviewing where we are and what the plan is for the day. This is followed by practical work, which forms the bulk of the session. The underlying theory for what we do will be explained as appropriate. And you will be encouraged to ask as many questions as you wish to ensure you are comfortable with what we are doing:-)
The last few minutes are spent discussing “homework”: suggestions for the regular personal practice that we encourage you to carry out between sessions! Depending on your preferences, you will be assigned 15-30 minutes of daily yoga practice. This will include a few minutes of meditation, which lies at the very heart of yoga.
IS ONE TO ONE YOGA MORE BENEFICIAL THAN COMING TO YOUR YOGA CLASSES?
WHAT IF I HAVE TO CANCEL A PRE-BOOKED SESSION?
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM ONE TO ONE YOGA?
Our private sessions are suitable for everyone: from complete beginners to seasoned practitioners.